9/15/2008

untitled

I put a tittle in my msn "tell me I love you if u do" and I got a lot of messages telling me that they love me, boo hoo..happy:)

I had a wonderful saturday night... a party with loads of fun .... laughing is all around and ofcoz food is Yummylicious

Today, me,elise,yen and shan went to dimsum in Tampa...then headed for a boba tea, then oriental market, brandon mall.... what a day... tired tired and tired...

um............. I m standing up up up everyone......i m absolutely fine..........

Forgive and forget
Loving and caring

What if ur exbf keep coming back to u after hurting u?
I saw a drama and it juz pops up in my mind..
Should we just let go even u still love he or she so much?
I think............
I shall keep it inside my heart

1 comment:

said...

liwen,
我是翠芬,還記得嗎?
我是從你阿姨的部落裡,看見你的部落,不請自來了.
請給我你的email地址,最好是gmail的,謝謝.
祝健康快樂,平和自在.