Yuhoo.... My Spring semester end just like that...Yuhoo... We went to tampa for shopping on Wednesday.. I know my sister will say something but u know what? I deserve that...God, I m studying so so so friggin hard, who knows??? My period is late, so so so late, so worry now...arg!! coz I never feel that stressed and depressed before.....
On Wednesday, we went to tampa (luckily I wasnt the one who drive) and we went for korean food... I hav some pics but will post up tomorrow....so so so good..after eating we went to shopping.... good too... got myself 2 shorts, 1 dress and 2 shirts.... amount isnt that much but seems like some of my money went somewhere, somehow
I still hav 6 weeks to go until I m back to Malaysia again............
so so so so so so .............looking forward for that.........
My long long vacation......
No comments:
Post a Comment