3/22/2008

Happy boy and me!!



In my room with Happy boy, isnt he sweet?



He is going to sleep:)



Let's play..and pose!!





Happy Boy


In da living room with my dear:)



cute cute





Kissy kissy...


Ok..Finally put in some pictures lu~~~ Isnt he cute? I miss him so much already :) Cant wait to see him again :(


Just got back my econ test, darn it!! I mess up the test.. I though I can manage it well but then it doesnt seems like I am doing good:(


Good friday and I have class today.. Mum called me while I was driving, and she sounds like she could not believe I hav class. Seriously, I dont care about good friday, haha!!


Besides, I was watching "the America Best dance crew" , Damn excited man!!! Jabbawokeez is the best, they dance so smooth that I just so so so inlove with them:) Love it, will support u guys always:) It is basically a bunch of hip pop dance groups that compete with each other and the winner will get USD 100,000... I cant deny that I love 'em so much... go and check it out and u will freak out!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=SKnpRd3rE7U


Best ever!!! Love u guys ...muacks




Bye bye

No comments: